Picvalue Corp: Common sense of handbags and calculation quotations
this comprehensive post by the Common material specifications experts at Picvalue Corp
this post from Picvalue Corp takes you step by step through the process of essential or meaningful learning materials
Common material specifications
Material cost pricing method for handbag production and design
A fabric length*width)/91.4(M is converted into Y)/fabric width*fabric loss (usually 2%)
Two [PE cotton] [sponge] [PE board] [cardboard] [plywood] are calculated by square length * width) / 10000
Three [zipper] webbing inner binding "bones": total length / 91. 4 * wear and tear
Four [Elastic Bands] [PP Rope] Modular Sticker J Elastic Rope J L*W)/100*Waste
When the factory receives an order, it makes a list of materials and calculates the cost price of handbags according to the list. The accuracy rate of experienced experts is also 80%.
Ninety percent. One-and-a-half-year-old novice recommends using the mark to measure the material. There are many methods for pricing the material cost of leather handbags, such as the area method/typesetting method and mark typesetting method.
Each of these methods has its advantages and disadvantages. Mark typesetting is divided into two cases, one is regular piece typesetting, and the other is irregular piece typesetting.
The difference between Mark Counting and Bill of Materials is that Bill of Materials is only the result, while Mark Counting also includes the process of calculation. It is the most economical and reasonable way to list the amount/cutting method of all materials required in the bag-making process and the position of the material on the bag
The role of the mark meter:
A. Provide the unit for calculating the material cost of the bag with the most:
B. Provide a basis for purchasing materials;
C. Provide standard usage for warehouse issue/production unit picking:
D. Provide cutting standards for material preparation staff
E. Provide reference for quality assurance department and production unit
1. Regular layout of pieces:
For regular piece layout, usually, first measure the size of the original pattern or piece, and add 1/8" or 1/4" loss on this basis, as the case may be.
It depends on the material (such as 1/4 ” for the material with strong shrinkage, otherwise 1/8 ”). This size is the specification in the Mark material (horizontal X straight). Then according to
The denominator/denominator is calculated from the width of the material and the assumed length to calculate the standard usage or unit usage. The calculation method is as follows:
Number of pieces - material width (length) degree / piece width (length) degree (integer)
Material width (length) = piece width (length) X number of pieces (the remainder needs to be added to an integer plus 1")
The first formula is used to find out how many pieces can be connected when the width (length) of the material is known.
The second formula is used to find the width (length) of the material after assuming that the x pieces are arranged.
2. Calculation of irregular pieces:
For irregular pieces, to achieve the most economical purpose, effective action is required - typesetting, also known as mark typesetting, that is, according to the rules of - -
Arrange the stencils most economically. Get the maximum/minimum value through typesetting, which is the specification in the material (horizontal X straight), and then according to the width of the material
The degrees and assumed lengths are combined with the following formulas to calculate the numerator/denominator.
Number of sheets-l width "length)-maximum"/minimum X2+2
Length (width) = (number of pieces - 2)/2 x min + max
The first formula is used to find out how many pieces can be arranged in the direction of the width (length) of the material.
The second formula is used to calculate the width (length) of the material after assuming that the x pieces are arranged.
Measurement of auxiliary materials
1. The auxiliary materials that need to be touched with a knife, such as arc-shaped hook and loop fasteners, must pay attention to a certain direction and add 1/4” loss.
2. Materials such as webbing/hook and loop/elastic/PP rope/elastic rope must be processed first and then sent to the production unit, usually according to the actual length of the material used. Measure and calculate, especially the webbing used as reinforcement requires 100% accuracy (measurement version)
3. Hemming tape (including webbing for hemming, the main material for hemming and cutting)/P-type tube/elastic tape for hemming and other materials with a large loss of running 100 yards, should be tested at the end of the test.
Add 1^2 ” to the actual length of the model or sample, depending on the specific situation
4. The measurement of the 100-yard zipper is its actual length. If the zipper is longer, consider adding 1/8"' 1/4". The length of the strip zipper is only two
The actual length between grains is not left open. The zipper must pay attention to the zipper puller in the process of material calculation--must be matched and must not be mixed.
5. When calculating the material of the fastener, attention should be paid to the material/specification.
6. Four snap buttons/snap buttons/eye buttons/strike nails/hollow nails/screws and nuts need to be used together
7. The best choice of special auxiliary materials, such as the elastic band on the side of the mobile phone bag will shrink after processing, so it needs to leave a 1/8~1/4" loss. In the process of wrapping the herringbone nylon belt, due to the large shrinkage Sometimes the loss will be as long as 5~8 ", etc., depending on the specific situation,
1. When making bulk goods, there is a column of "allowable loss rate" in the Mark material. This allowable loss rate refers to a loss of processing materials such as printing/embroidery/hot pressing/edge trimming. This loss has a normative standard to determine the percentage of loss based on the size of the order.
2. Four-in-one button 1 snap button/eye button/strike nail/hollow nail/butterfly wire/pulling mother and other materials, due to the large loss in the processing process, also need to give the corresponding allowable loss rate according to the order quantity.